Friday, February 04, 2011

MAGIC!!!!

For those of you who have read this blog before, you know my ongoing issues/hijinks with Kenny G. - particularly regarding Christmas...here is what happened a couple of days ago:

I woke up last Sunday and checked my email and noticed ol' Kenny had forwarded me a flight confirmation. At first I thought he had booked a ticket to come visit without checking with me (panic!), but I read the first line that he had written in the forwarded email: "could you print this for me and mail it to me?"

Really? There's no one in Nashville that you know that owns a printer? No one??

Oh, did I mention I bought him a web connected printer for Christmas a month ago? A printer that I connected myself, and tested?????? I left him a very large note explaining that he needed the email address assigned to the printer for it to work and to NOT throw the paper away.

I emailed the forwarded document to the printer's email address and printed it myself. To his printer. In Nashville. From Birmingham. Without getting out of bed.

Five minutes later he calls and says "How did you do that?? I tried printing for 30 minutes and it wouldn't work."

Sooooo...let's just take a moment to imagine how his struggle to print went:

G#^%*%*% Fu#*<€~€~ Printer won't Fu#^{!.£ work. Katie should just leave the da;& thing alone!!!

I'm surprised my ears weren't burning from the horrible things he was saying about me ;)

Oh, Kenny.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Home, yo

No comments: