Saturday, May 23, 2009

Treating myself

I have been on quite the shopping extravaganza the last few days...I got my haircut and colored ($135) got Teddy's haircut ($48 - can you believe that!) and I bought an iPhone! I was going to be sensible and not succumb to the need boiling inside of me for something to replace my iTouch, but when I didn't get anywhere with VERIZON WIRELESS again I decided to just throw in the towel and head for greener pastures. Luckily for me, the AT&T store was just a few paces down the road and I was steamed enough to just throw caution to the wind and buy one. As you have probably already imagined....I love it. I can't wait to take it home and sync it with my computer. (I'm in Nashville at the moment) Such a nerd. I will be keeping this one with me at all times and I will have a net tracker on the b*tch to make sure no one runs off with it!

Happy Memorial Day and I hope everyone is enjoying a relaxing few days off from work!

No comments: