Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Oh, Yes, Hugh Jackman

This past weekend I went to see Wolverine with the roommie. I have wanted to see it ever since I saw the trailer where he emerges from the water all sorts of naked and muscle-y. The movie was full of eye candy and it didn't disappoint. In terms of a storyline it was no Iron Man and certainly no Dark Knight. That's okay, I wasn't really expecting a cinematic masterpiece. I think the next movie I am going to see is Star Trek. I believe hell hath frozen over because I would never have predicted that I would have an interest in anything having to do with Spock or Kirk. Just not my thing. My first cousins on my mom's side are big Trekkies and I could never understand it. The unattractive outfits, the elf ears, the strange hand gesture that I have to concentrate to make...eh, I never really got it. Now that Chris Pine has come on the scene, I believe I can get on board. He is one fine looking gentleman. I would love to be in a Hugh Jackman/Chris Pine sandwich. The only problem with that would be the gay vibe. I mean, would they start hooking up with each other? Not cool. Maybe I should just look at them as two separate pieces of cake that need to be consumed on different days. Hmmm. Ponder, ponder, ponder.

Yes, people, this is what I think about.

2 comments:

Katy C. said...

As a Trek fan I am here to say: go enjoy the eye candy!! It was fantastic. Chris Pine is quite nice and combine that with Zachary Quinto and there is almost never a scene w/o something nice to view :o)

PrincessGreen17 said...

I've heard good reviews for Star Trek, and that even non-fans can enjoy it.