Friday, May 09, 2008

The last sign you're a loser....

I would say the first, but let's face it when you reach this level, it's clearly the bottom of the barrel.

It's Friday night/Saturday morning and I am enjoying a Tivo marathon. That's not bad enough, people...do you wonder what has brought on this tivo watching? Well, I've upgraded from the old tivo and I need to clear it out before I hook up the new one.

I'm going from a regular tivo that records only one program at once to a dual tuner. I can now record two programs at once! I am amazed by technology. I have no idea how it works, but I love it! This really fits into my First Waver Theory. No Cable, No air conditioning, no beer = Katie a shell of her former self.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Whatever! I see nothing loser-ish about it. If you find yourself at home on a Friday night sorting out your toenail clippings, then we'll talk.

PrincessGreen17 said...

No way...I didn't know Tivo technology had come so far. I have been wondering when they'll put out a TV that has Tivo built into it already. I might need to upgrade mine soon, that is too cool!

Peyton said...

I have to get one... 2 shows at once? Awesome!

Unknown said...

I may be wrong, but I thought mine coule recored two shows at once, but I've had it for well over a year...

Queen Angela said...

Well, mine not only records two at once, but I can watch a third show at the same time.

katie g. said...

show-off...