Thursday, May 01, 2008

The sweeper within

So, there's been a bit of a trend happening at the G-Unit Mansion. The roommie has become a "sweeper." Do you know what this is? It is someone that enters sweepstakes and other contests for fabulous trips and other prizes. Part of this was inspired by her bf's mom. So, I guess you want to know what she's won, right?

nuthin'.

When this first started she was entering some big ticket contests, but after the draught I believe she is down to t-shirts, cups, and butter. Seriously, it was just a mail in rebate for Land O' Lakes finest, but I think she'll take anything at this point. I am quite supportive of the new hobby 'cause I hope that if she wins some awesome trip for a group of her friends I will be included. How messed up would that be if she won an awesome trip (not for two - obviously, she would take the bf...) and then had me stay behind to take care of Bad Kitty? So wrong.

Fingers crossed, people. There are some sweet NASCAR prize packages...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tell her to keep it up... when I was little, I had a friend whose mom won stuff all the time! She must've entered every contest she ever saw...

Anonymous said...

sigh...one day people, one day