Tuesday, April 15, 2008

New Question

This is something I thought about today as I gazed longingly out the window of a back office at work. Not that college was great all the time, but there were definitely some awesome perks...

"what is something that you took for granted while you were in college?"

I took for granted the ability to have maybe two classes a day and spending the rest of my time doing what I wanted. Being able to hang out on the quad during the middle of the day and enjoying a beautiful day outside. Oh the life!

P.S. if you didn't go to college then you could just answer it from the point of view of something you took for granted when you were younger.

4 comments:

PrincessGreen17 said...

Um, yeah. Naps and free time in the middle of the day! And living off of your parents buck...pretty much acting like an adult but not having any real responsibility! Sad! If only I had known I would have stayed the whole 4 years and maybe more.

Queen Angela said...

Oh yeah, nothing like a nap before Espanol. My freshman year I definitely took advantage of my parents' generosity. After that screw up I was ON MY OWN. And so now I owe the government for life, lol. And what good is my degree doing me, oh yeah, I work pt in retail and sing and dance with my bebe the rest of the time. Wouldn't trade it for the world.

Katy C. said...

Definitely nap time. The ability on those perfectly dreary, rainy afternoons to skip class and climb back in bed. Oh, and not having to pay back my student loans yet - that was nice too.

Peyton said...

My Daddy paying for everything (car, credit cards, food, insurance, and eventually rent). Not having a job and only having a couple of classes a day was bliss!

On a more serious note, I wish I would have taken advantage of the close proximity to home... I should have visited my parents more.