Monday, January 29, 2007

The sweet release of death

That is what I was praying for during the last day and a half. I am always the person that gets a lot of colds every year, but I don't usually get anything worse. Well, my luck ended around 4 am on Sunday morning and I proceeded to get more sick than I have in about 15 years. This was one of the first times that I didn't have someone to take care of me when I was feeling so poorly. Sometimes it's just nice to have someone fuss over you and make you feel coddled. I did call my dad at 6:30 in the morning and made him sympathize with me from afar, but it just wasn't the same. I am feeling better now and taking it easy, but I will probably be back to work tomorrow.

4 comments:

Peyton said...

Oh Katie... I am so sorry. It sucks to be sick. Are you feeling better? Do you think it was the flu?

Anonymous said...

Who brought you gatorade and I think some soup appeared. Although you were the actual sick one, I think I took the looking like ass award.

Peyton said...

Hopefully, you will be better enough for the dance routine... too bad I am going to miss that one.

Avery's mom said...

Dancing is by far the best medicine :)
hopeyou get back to feeling like yourself. I'ld send you a bowl of steamy soup but I imagine it'ld be cold by the time it reached your achy body