Saturday, January 20, 2007

Attention, Ladies

Just a friendly public service announcement, but I want to encourage everyone to get the HPV vaccine and greatly reduce your risk of getting cervical cancer. I was not even aware of HPV until a couple of years ago and I think that is absolutely ridiculous. Lately, there has been more news about this STD especially in connection with talk of Gardasil (the name of the vaccine). Next time you visit the doctor tell them you want it and reduce your risk of developing cancer. Sorry to preach, but I plan on doing the same thing and I want all my friends protected. Trust me, if this was about preventing penis cancer with a vaccine, the medicine would be available at local gas stations.

1 comment:

beep said...

I wouldn't say gas station, maybe a Wal-Mart or Cosco.