Monday, January 22, 2007

I love new stuff

I have been wanting a new bed set for a while and I decided to go with something a little more cheery than my last selection. A few years ago, I was going for a "modern bordello." I had a burgundy velvet duvet, black sheets, and velvet curtains. Very dark, but fun for a while. Now, I want to be a little girlier so I have gone with a quilt set from Target. It is burnt orange color with flowers and a cream background. I tried to find a picture of it online but to no avail. I'm very excited. Maybe I'll take a picture of it once it's on the bed. Perhaps I'll put all my crap up after that...nah.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yay new stuff!!!

Peyton said...

Oh! The modern bordello is gone? I liked that look... Sometimes it is nice for a change... we have 3 different looks for our bedroom that we change out according to the season. A change is sometimes really good.

If you come to visit soon, we can rent a car and go to IKEA... Yeah!

I would love to see a picture!