Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Two posts within one week? No!

Back from the wedding. Things were interesting to say the least. A little drama (alright, a lot!) but what weddings don't have that? I only have one wedding left for the next several months. That one is in D.C. and I'll get to see several friends! Yay!

Tonight's post is regarding a show I was sucked into watching tonight..."I Didn't Know I was Pregnant!" on the beloved (and always classy - Toddlers and Tiaras anyone?) TLC. Each episode is an hour of extreme idiocy. Most of the lovely young ladies I saw were from the South - Cheers to us! Generally while they were unknowingly hatching a baby they were off smoking and drinking and doing God knows what else. Several of the babies were delivered directly into toilets. Seriously. Can you imagine? "Excuse me, I need to use the bathroom. I'll be right back. Oh My God! How did THAT get there?" I found the woman who was pregnant with twins to be the most baffling. She claims that she was probably around 130 pounds at the time (and she is 6'0"), which I find highly unlikely because she is quite the sturdy looking fellow, er, lady, these days. Also, how do you not notice you are lugging around two humans at once? Oh, the thought that these people wander the earth without some sort of guardians or helmets.

1 comment:

PrincessGreen17 said...

TLC picks the best titles for their docu-dramas. "World's Heaviest Man" or "The Woman with Giant Legs." I can't believe the women don't notice ANYTHING different with all the crazy side effects you supposedly have when you're pregnant!