Monday, January 03, 2011

housewives fever

I am ridiculously addicted to almost all of Bravo TV's Real Housewives series - the exception would be the ladies of D.C. - BORING! Regardless, I like watching their ridiculous antics, spending habits, and what they consider 'normal.' Currently, the featured towns are Beverly Hills and Atlanta. One of the more annoying women is Camille Grammer, soon to be ex of Frasier. I watched the episode where her friend, Allison DuBois - inspiration for the show Medium - was on. I have watched Medium since it started over five years ago. Good stuff, kind of spooky, but also a good mystery each week. On the Real Housewives episode she was a total bitch. She turns out to be a rude, electric cigarette smoking nightmare. I was sad that the last episode of Medium is on this month, but seeing how Ms. DuBois is a effing nut job quack, I think I'll get over the loss.

No comments: